Rose International’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service offering taps into our extensive talent acquisition expertise, proven processes and massive recruiting engine to provide top talent to our clients. We work alongside our clients’ internal HR and procurement teams to help outsource all or parts of their recruitment process. The Rose RPO Team becomes the strategic talent partner to our clients, while providing our extensive, proprietary technology and processes.
Rose brings success to our clients by providing top talent in today’s market. Whether our clients want to build a project team with hard to find technology skills, have constant needs for call center or retail staff or find quality talent to augment full-time staff, the Rose RPO Team is the most efficient and focused partner. We lead with the goal of providing quality customer service via our experienced staffing and program office to configure a custom solution for our clients.
ROSE RPO SERVICE MODELS
By leveraging our proprietary, state of the art talent acquisition platform, Rose outperforms our competition by identifying and providing top talent. Our established reputation as an industry leader allows us to surpass the competition and deliver superior talent to our clients via the following:
- Project Based RPO: quickly filling bulk positions for projects, seasonal and/or short-terms needs
- Specialty Focus RPO: initiatives to support the need(s) for a: diverse workforce, geographic targeting and hard to fill roles
- Souring Engine RPO: find the top talent needed by outsourcing part(s) of the recruitment process
- Holistic RPO: handle all functions of the recruitment process
- Reduced Hiring Cycle Time: Rose’s proven processes efficiently find the right, top talent for the needed positions or skill sets
- More Time for HR: Free up the human resources department to focus on caring for existing employees
- Cost Savings: Reduce both hard and hidden hiring costs by outsourcing all or parts of the recruiting process to Rose
ROSE’S RPO SOLUTION SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
- Information Technology (IT)
- Procurement/Supply Chain