About Rose International
YOUR STAFFING AND TOTAL TALENT SOLUTIONS PARTNER
Founded in 1993 by Sue Bhatia, Rose International is one of the nation's leading minority- and woman-owned providers of Staffing and Total Talent Solutions. We serve companies in all 50 states and employ thousands of people across the country. Our clients understand that Rose International keeps their interests paramount. Our Rose International Team is extremely competent, entrepreneurial and transparent in their approach and responses. Other key facts about our company include:
- Minority- and woman-owned business
- 150+ clients
- 20+ offices, international presence
Rose's Four Key Attributes
Customer Service Culture
Both our candidates and clients rely upon the Rose International Team. Our training is world-class and all members of our team understand the importance of walking in the shoes of those we serve.
Diverse Client Base
We serve the Fortune 500, Fortune 5,000 and Government Agencies from coast to coast in all industries. This breadth of experience allows us to shape and develop best practices for the benefit of all Rose International clients.
Decentralized Contact and Care with Centralized Delivery
There is reliance today on staffing companies to not only deliver the best talent at the best price, but to do so in ways that eliminate government compliance risks and properly withstand audits. Rose International’s centralized teams in our Delivery Centers utilize standardized operational best practices and independent personnel to ensure quality and compliance.
Corporate Plus® Certification
The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) gives this distinction to very few companies in the United States. It indicates to our clients and potential clients that Rose International is a minority-owned company that is fully capable of handling large volume, national and international accounts.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
We provide flexible Staffing and Solution services that leading organizations need to accomplish their global business initiatives. Every day we find, attract and retain the best talent. We do this to enhance the value for our clients and the careers of our associates.
Bringing world-class value to our clients across the globe through a network of fifty offices and 10,000 associates.
- Ethics and Fairness - Our understanding is that by making the right decision, taking the right action - the one that we would argue for on the front page of our local paper - that we will provide long-term value and staying power with our clients and associates. This is our highest value, and we will never bend on this.
- Thorough and Competent - Our internal team in the Administration and Operations area of our company must be the best. We are committed to bringing the proper training to all associates, and in turn, Rose employees know they make a choice each day to perform at their best, or to do something less. Choosing to work at our best adds to the richness of life, and enhances the value our clients and associates have come to expect.
- Innovation and Creativity - We simply won't stop challenging the way we deliver for our clients and associates. We continuously reinvent our systems and ways of thinking - corporately and as individuals.
- Service Attitude - We're honored and energized to be tasked by some of the best organizations and professionals in the world. We listen carefully and act responsibly to accomplish our mission.